Quick and easy Banana Pancakes
A quick and easy breakfast. You can always double the recipe and keep them in the fridge to snack on, or for the following day.
Write a review
- 1/2 Cup Oats
- 1 banana
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbls peanut butter ( optional)
- Butter or coconut oil for cooking.
- 1 cup Frozen berries ( blueberries, raspberries or mixed berries)
- Place oats in a food processor and blend to make it look like coarse flour.
- Add the eggs, banana, cinnamon (and peanut butter if you want ). Blend until smooth.
- Place some oil or butter in a frying pan and spoon in the mixture. Dependent on the size of your frying pan you may be able to do 3 or 4 at a time. It will make around 9 pancakes in total.
- Cook for a minute or so on each side, until brown.
- To make the fruit topping, add 1/4 cup boiling water to the frozen fruit and blend. If it is still too cold, it can always be placed in the microwave for 30sec to take the chill off it.
- To serve
- Stack the pancakes , layering with the fruit sauce.
- Enjoy 🙂